The Division of Applied Health Sciences in the School of Medicine and Dentistry is the administrative home of University members of the Institute of Applied Health Sciences.
We operate a number of committees designed to promote and implement...
- Effective management through strategic planning and decision making
- A safe working environment through health and safetylegislation and policy
- High quality research by defining our research strategy and monitoring our performance in meeting this strategy
- Structured and coherent postgraduate programmes and support for programme co-ordinators
- Adherence to the strict governing regulations, principles and standards of good practice for research
- Support of the continuous professional development of its entire staff
Committee documentation, and other information for staff purposes, is restricted and can only be accessed by University members via the DAHS SharePoint site https://365abdn.sharepoint.com/sites/clsm/dahs/default.aspx.