Attending GCP courses is an essential requirement for any researcher involved in commercial or non-commercial studies. Please see local R&D website for further details and an application form.
NRS Introduction to GCP (CTIMPs)
- Monday, 19 February 2018, 9am - 4.30pm
- Monday, 14 May 2018, 9am - 4.30pm
Update GCP training course for researchers working on drug studies:
- Monday, 15 January 2018, 12:45pm 4.30pm
- Tuesday, 24 April 2018, 12:45pm - 4.30pm
GCP training courses for researchers working on non-drug studies (core):
- Tuesday, 5 December 2017, 9.30am - 12.30pm **cancelled**
- Tuesday, 12 December 2017, 9.30am - 12.00 noon **new date**
Update GCP training course for researchers working on non-drug studies:
- Monday, 11 December 2017, 9.30am - 11.30am, room 201, Suttie Centre
Please note, all training is held in Room 115, Health Sciences Building, Foresterhill (unless otherwise stated).