Staff news - June 2014
- Welcome to Sophie Halpin who joined us as a permanent member of staff on 9th June. Sophie will be providing PA support to Lorna McKee, as well as general office secretarial support and support to trials.
- We have successfully recruited a new Receptionist and are pleased to announce that Beverley Smith will be joining us on Monday, 7th July.
- Jemma Hudson will be joining the Statistician team on 2nd July and Lorna Henderson will be joining the team in late September. A third statistician post is still going through the appointment process.
- We are pleased to announce that Dr Mags Watson will join us on a 12 month secondment in July. Mags is currently based in the Centre of Academic Primary Care (and has long standing linkages with the Unit) and she will continue to carry out her CLSM Public Engagement (PERU) role one day per week. Her main focus, during the secondment, will be on developing her research and publication portfolio and contributing to HSRU’s development and evaluation of public patient involvement.
- Recruitment will commence shortly for the following replacement and new posts: HTA Training Fellow and a Senior HTA post.