Staff news - May 2014
- We wish Andy Elders all the best for his move to the NMAHP Research Unit.
- Welcome to Fiona Cherry, Jessica Wood and Georgia Mannion-Krase, our new Data Co-ordinators.
- Statistician interviews were held on Monday, 5 May and we are pleased to announce that we have appointed two new members of staff who will be joining us soon: Jemma Hudson and Lorna Henderson.
- Recruitment is underway for the Receptionist and G3 Secretary roles. Interviews will be held on 22 May 2014.
- Recruitment will commence shortly for the following replacement and new posts: HTA Training Fellow and a Senior HTA post