Staff news - April 2014
- Congratulations to Shaun Treweek on his inspiring inaugural lecture held on 26 March. Over 100 members of staff and public attended this event.
- Welcome to Gordon Fernie (Trial Manager), Moira Ritchie (Trial Manager), Sahista Kausar (Programmer) and Fiona Cherry (Data Co-ordinator) who have all recently joined us in HSRU.
- We look forward to welcoming two new data co-ordinators Jessica Wood and Georgia Mannion-Krase who will joins us on 10 April and 17 April respectively.
- Congratulations to Lynn McKenzie on her appointment as CHaRT PA. Lynn started her new role on 31 March.
- Recruitment is currently underway for two statisticians (replacement and new post). The closing date for applications is 20 April and further details are available now on the UoA website.
- Recruitment will commence shortly for the following replacement and new posts: receptionist; G3 secretary; HTA Training Fellow; Senior Health Psychologist, and Senior HTA post.