- Farewell to Lorna Henderson who leaves us this month
- Congratulations to Eilidh Duncan who officially started her THIS Institute Fellowship this month. The personal fellowship will last for 45 months and will fund Eilidh to work on improving healthcare through advancing the methodology of audit and feedback interventions. As part of the Fellowship, Eilidh will also become a member of a Community of Scholars based at Cambridge University as part of the THIS (The Healthcare Improvement Studies) Institute.
- Congratulations to Heidi Gardner who was officially awarded her PhD at the graduations ceremony in late November. Congratulations are also due to Heidi on the award of a Winston Churchill Memorial Trust Travelling Fellowship. Sadly that means Heidi will be leaving us, but only for a couple of months from January and in that time will be travelling to the US, Hong Kong and Singapore. On her return to us in March 2019 Heidi will be working as a Research Fellow working with Shaun Treweek on his project A good use of time and money? Providing evidence for how effort is invested in primary and secondary outcome data collection in trials.Heidi: we expect postcards!!
- Welcome to Jennifer Dunsmore who joined us as a Research Assistant this month and is working with Katie Gillies on the qualitative element of C-Gall
- Welcome to Elerita Flammeni and Victoria Bell who both joined us this month as Trial Managers.
Staff News - December 2018