Daniel joined HERU in October 2016 after completing his PhD at the University of Aberdeen. He is an applied econometrician whose work focuses on the intersection of health and labour economics. His research investigates the ways in which employment relationships become a socioeconomic determinant of mental health outcomes over the lifecourse. This work ultimately aims to evaluate strategies to protect the mental health of employees and reduce the productivity losses resulting from mental health issues.
Page 1 of 1 Results 1 to 8 of 8
- Allanson, PF, Brown, EA, Kopasker, D & Kwiatkowski, A 2020, 'An investigation of the stability of patients’ treatment preferences over the course of a clinical trial', Value in Health, vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 775-781. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jval.2019.12.011
- Elliott, R, Kopasker, D & Skatun, D 2020, 'Public Sector Resource Allocation Since the Financial Crisis', International Journal of Manpower. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1108/IJM-10-2019-0488
- Kopasker, D, Islam, MK, Gibson, J, Lau, Y-S, Sutton, M, Askildsen, JE, Bond, C, Elliott, R & MUNROS team 2020, 'Skill Mix and Patient Outcomes: A multi-country Analysis of Heart disease and breast cancer patients', Health Policy. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.healthpol.2020.07.009
- Kopasker, D, Montagna, C & Bender, KA 2019 'Insecure Lock-in: The Mental Health Effects of Anticipating Insecure Employment' Discussion Papers in Economics and Finance, no. 19, vol. 7, 7 edn, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, pp. 2-19.
- Kopasker, D, Kwiatkowski, A, Matin, RN, Harwood, CA, Ismail, F, Lear, JT, Thomson, J, Hasan, Z, Wali, GN, Milligan, A, Crawford, L, Ahmed, I, Duffy, H, Proby, CM & Allanson, PF 2019, 'Patient preferences for topical treatment of actinic keratoses: a discrete-choice experiment', British Journal of Dermatology, vol. 180, no. 4, pp. 902-909. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1111/bjd.16801
- Kopasker, D, Montagna, C & Bender, K 2018, 'Economic Insecurity: a Socioeconomic Determinant of Mental Health', SSM - Population Health, vol. 6, pp. 181-194. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ssmph.2018.09.006
- Gorg, H, Henze, P, Jienwatcharamongkhol, V, Kopasker, D, Molana, H, Montagna, C & Sjöholm, F 2017, 'Firm Size Distribution and Employment Fluctuations: Theory and Evidence', Research in Economics, vol. 71, no. 4, pp. 690-703. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rie.2017.09.002
- Kopasker, D 2014, 'The Role of Threat and Economic Uncertainty in Support for Scottish Independence', Scottish Affairs, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 103–124. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.3366/scot.2014.0007