A new student-led group is committed to making the University an even better place to study.
On Thursday 15th November the new Student Development Committee will hold its first information session for members which will outline aims for the rest of the academic year as well as providing information about the University of Aberdeen Development Trust (UADT) and its priorities.
The Committee has been set up in association with UADT and the University’s Alumni Relations team to fundraise for projects listed as priority areas, including ventures that will directly improve the student experience and enhance the University’s standing as a global centre of academic and sporting excellence.
The Committee is due to meet once a month and is looking for members from all student year groups, from freshers right through to final year undergraduate and postgraduate students.
The Committee will be fundraising for UADT’s four main priorities areas which are Our Heritage, Our Students, Our Expertise and Greatest Need which provides unrestricted funds to support projects throughout the University.
Members of the Student Development Committee will take part in a wide range of initiatives and events which will provide a number of extra-curricular benefits. While helping to organise and run fundraising events and helping to promote awareness of UADT and Alumni Relations, students will gain invaluable experience of event and project management while developing skills that will provide life-time benefits.
The Student Development Committee information session will be held in Room A21 in the Taylor Building within Kings Campus at noon on Thursday 15th November and everybody interested in the Committee is welcome to attend. For information about the Committee prior to the event contact Alumni Relations Assistant Aaron Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01224 273232.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items for January 2017
- Apr There are no items for April 2017
- May There are no items for May 2017
- Jul There are no items for July 2017
- Sep There are no items for September 2017
- Oct There are no items for October 2017
- Nov There are no items for November 2017
- Dec There are no items for December 2017
- Jan There are no items for January 2010
- Feb There are no items for February 2010
- Mar There are no items for March 2010
- Apr There are no items for April 2010
- Jul There are no items for July 2010
- Aug There are no items for August 2010
- Oct There are no items for October 2010
- Dec There are no items for December 2010