Members of the University of Aberdeen Development Trust help out at Europe's biggest science festival
As the University of Aberdeen proudly hosts Europe’s biggest science festival, members of the Development Trust have been lending their support by taking on the roles of Zone Managers to help ensure that the huge programme of events runs as smoothly as possible.
The British Science Festival takes place from 4 – 9 September 2012 with a programme of events for people of all ages and interests. A stimulating programme has been developed, featuring leading academics, award-winning commentators, science communicators, authors and performers set against the backdrop of an international media presence.
An exciting schools programme is complementing the main festival, offering young people of all ages the chance to get involved in science, technology, engineering and maths.
For more information, visit the British Science Festival website.
The Development Trust is an independent charity registered in Scotland which raises essential funds to support much of the University’s activities such as vital medical research as well as supporting students through the provision of scholarships, bursaries and facilities and preserving the University’s rich heritage. Funding from alumni, individuals, companies, organisations and the community is essential to enable a wide range of activities.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items for January 2017
- Apr There are no items for April 2017
- May There are no items for May 2017
- Jul There are no items for July 2017
- Sep There are no items for September 2017
- Oct There are no items for October 2017
- Nov There are no items for November 2017
- Dec There are no items for December 2017
- Jan There are no items for January 2010
- Feb There are no items for February 2010
- Mar There are no items for March 2010
- Apr There are no items for April 2010
- Jul There are no items for July 2010
- Aug There are no items for August 2010
- Oct There are no items for October 2010
- Dec There are no items for December 2010