Speaker announced for annual University fundraising event.
The University of Aberdeen’s Annual Ladies’ Luncheon will take place on Thursday 13th September 2012, at The Marcliffe at Pitfodels, 12 noon for 12.30pm. We are delighted to have as our speaker this year, Mark Paterson, Curator of the Cruickshank Botanic Garden. A leading horticulturalist, Mark was a key figure at the highly acclaimed Eden Project in Cornwall before joining the University in January 2012. Mark is central to the University of Aberdeen Development Trust’s Heritage campaign, which aims to protect and preserve the University’s historic buildings and environment.
Tickets are £28.50 and include a two course lunch and drinks reception. Tickets are available individually or as tables of up to 12. All the monies raised will be used to support the Dr Mary Esslemont Scholarship, an annual award to an individual student who would otherwise have been unable to attend University without financial assistance.
Tickets can be ordered online at: www.abdn.ac.uk/ladies-lunch. For all queries please contact Emma Leiper in the Development Trust on 01227 272087 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further queries.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items for January 2017
- Apr There are no items for April 2017
- May There are no items for May 2017
- Jul There are no items for July 2017
- Sep There are no items for September 2017
- Oct There are no items for October 2017
- Nov There are no items for November 2017
- Dec There are no items for December 2017
- Jan There are no items for January 2010
- Feb There are no items for February 2010
- Mar There are no items for March 2010
- Apr There are no items for April 2010
- Jul There are no items for July 2010
- Aug There are no items for August 2010
- Oct There are no items for October 2010
- Dec There are no items for December 2010