Chair in Geology
Page 1 of 8 Results 1 to 10 of 71
- de Lima Rodrigues, MCN, Trzaskos, B, Alsop, GI & Vesely, FF 2019, 'Making a homogenite: An outcrop perspective into the evolution of deformation within mass-transport deposits ', Marine and Petroleum Geology. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2019.104033.
- Alsop, GI, Weinberger, R, Marco, S & Levi, T 2019, 'Identifying soft-sediment deformation in rocks', Journal of Structural Geology, vol. 125, pp. 248-255. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsg.2017.09.001
- Palladino, G, Prosser, G, Mario Bentivenga, M & Alsop, GI 2019, 'Mass transport deposits overprinted by contractional tectonics: A case study from the southern Apennines of Italy', Geological Magazine, vol. 156, no. 5, pp. 849-873. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/S0016756818000213
- Alsop, GI, Weinberger, R, Marco, S & Levi, T 2019, 'Folding during soft-sediment deformation', Geological Society Special Publications , vol. 487, pp. 81-104. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1144/SP487.1
- Sobiesiak, MS, Kneller, BC, Alsop, GI & Milana, JP 2018, 'Styles of basal interaction beneath mass transport deposits', Marine and Petroleum Geology, vol. 98, pp. 629-639. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2018.08.028
- Sobiesiak, MS, Valdez Buso, V, Kneller, BC, Alsop, GI & Milana, JP 2018, Block generation, deformation and interaction of mass transport deposits with the seafloor: An outcrop-based study of the Carboniferous at Cerro Bola, NW Argentina. in Special Publications. Special Publications, American Geophysical Union.
- Jablonska, D, Di Celma, C, Alsop, GI & Tondi, E 2018, 'Internal architecture of mass-transport deposits in basinal carbonates: A case study from southern Italy', Sedimentology, vol. 65, no. 4, pp. 1246-1276. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1111/sed.12420
- Fazio, E, Ortolano, G, Visalli, R, Alsop, I, Cirrincione, R & Pezzino, A 2018, 'Strain localization and sheath fold development during progressive deformation in a ductile shear zone: A case study of macro-to micro-scale structures from the Aspromonte Massif, Calabria', Italian Journal of Geosciences, vol. 137, no. 2, pp. 208-218. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.3301/IJG.2018.09
- Alsop, GI, Weinberger, R, Marco, S & Levi, T 2018, 'Fold and thrust systems in mass transport deposits around the Dead Sea Basin', Geophysical Monograph Series.
- Palladino, G, Alsop, GI, Grippa, A, Zvirtes, G, Philipp, RP & Hurst, A 2018, 'Sandstone-filled normal faults: A case study from central California', Journal of Structural Geology, vol. 110, pp. 86-101. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsg.2018.02.013