Royal Society - Newton International Fellow
- 2019-present: Royal Society - Newton International Fellow. School of Geosciences, University of Aberdeen.
- 2016-2019: Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Hydrogeology and Geophysics. Hydrogeophysics and NDT Modelling Unit, School of Mining Engineering, University of Oviedo.
- 2016: PhD. University of Oviedo (Spain). “Identification of Hydrogeological Properties by Joint Use of Microgravity and Pumping Test Data Analysis”
Royal Society - Newton International Fellowship 2018: Monitoring and coupled hydrogeophysical modelling of saltwater intrusion in heterogeneous coastal aquifers (2019-2021)
IAMG Mathematical Geosciences Student Award 2014: Study of the gravity anomaly produced by a pumping test in an unconfined aquifer: coupled modeling and survey optimization.
- Further Info
- International Association of Hydrogeologists (IAH)
- European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers (EAGE)
- International Association for Mathematical Geosciences (IAMG)