For specific discipline information please select the relevant download below (Archaeology, Geology or Geography).
Induction information for each programme in the School of Geosciences can be found at the bottom of this page. (2018 information will be available by mid August)
The first 4 weeks of your timetables will also be found in the programme information.
Please note that the timetables are subject to change and will also my available on your MyTimetable. You will be emailed via your student email account of timetable changes within the School during the first two weeks. All other changes will be uploaded to your MyAberdeen or MyTimetable.
A New Student Orientation event will take place on 3rd and 4th September 2018. There will be a variety of sessions to choose from, including sessions tailored to the needs of international students. More information on the event can be found here.
The School of Geosciences Orientation events will start on the 5th September 2018 and can be found in your timetable below.
Recommended Reading list for Degree Programmes
Click on your programme below for details of the timetable for the first 4 weeks of term. These is subject to change and you will be provided with an updated version at the PG Induction of Wednesday 5th September 2018.
- Archaeology / Archaeology of the North (AY Courses only)
- Environmental Partnership Management
- Geographical Information Systems - On Campus
- Geographical Information Systems - Online
- Integrated Petroleum Geosciences
- Land Economy - Rural Surveying
- Oil and Gas Enterprise Management
- Petroleum Data Management - On Campus
- Petroleum Data Management - Online
- Reservoir Engineering
- GL5033-GL5307 (Non Geology Students)