Abstracts must be submitted to email@example.com no later than 5 pm (GMT) on Tuesday March 1, 2016. An example abstract (in Word .docx format), which can be used as a template, plus detailed formatting and submission instructions, can be downloaded by clicking on the following link:
Registration is now closed due to limited capacity at the conference venue. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
|Package Type||Description||Early Bird (£)||Standard (£)|
|Package 1 (single room)||All inclusive* (except airport transfers)||1020||1175|
|Package 2 (shared room – cost is per person)**||All inclusive* (except airport transfers)||850||980|
|Package 3 (conference only)||All inclusive* (except accommodation and airport transfers)||600||695|
|Package 4 (partner)||All inclusive*, except conference facilities and airport transfers (room shared with partner delegate who has purchased Package 2)||590||680|
|Package 5 (day package)||Per day cost of conference, excluding accommodation, mid-week excursion and conference dinner||105||125|
|Package 6 (student only)***||Budget package for students only. Conference fees plus lunch on 5 days, and dinner on four days (Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed). Does not include accommodation, conference dinner or midweek field excursion.||370||425|
|Accommodation (single) per night||For coupling with package 5 and 6 (includes breakfast)||110||120|
|Accommodation (for two people) per night||For coupling with package 5 and 6 (includes breakfast)||135||145|
|Aberdeen transfers||Transfer from Aberdeen (airport and university) to Aviemore return||30||40|
|Post-conference fieldtrip||All transport, accommodation and food||800||900|
* All inclusive means (except where stated otherwise) accommodation for five nights, all meals from dinner on Sunday May 15th to Lunch on Friday May 20th, conference dinner on Thursday night, mid-week field trip, use of conference facilities for duration of conference. It does not include the post-conference fieldtrip.
** For shared rooms, delegates will be asked to enter the name of the person they wish to share the room with on the registration page. In the event that you have not made a prior arrangement with another delegate to share a room, the Organising Committee will randomly allocate a person of the same gender to share the room with you.
*** If this option is chosen, you MUST send a letter, signed by your supervisor or equivalent, stating that you are a full time student, to firstname.lastname@example.org, before the end of the Registration period.
- If you intend to arrive at the Macdonald Aviemore Resort earlier than the 15th May, or stay later than the 20th of May, then you should book only the ADDITIONAL nights independently. In order to ensure that you won't need to change rooms, you must specify the Macdonald Morlich Hotel at Macdonald Aviemore Resort. Please send your booking details to email@example.com if you fall into this category. Bookings can be done at: http://www.macdonaldhotels.co.uk/our-hotels/macdonald-aviemore-resort/morlich-hotel-4star/
- If you wish to bring children in addition to a partner, then special arrangements will need to be made with regard to accommodation, as the packages above do not allow for this option. Please send an email detailing your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check-in time at the Macdonald Aviemore Resort is from 2 pm (although rooms are not guaranteed until 4 pm), and check-out time is no later than 11 am.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to offer refunds, so please ensure that you have up-to-date travel insurance before you register. However, refunds may be considered at the discretion of the organising committee in exceptional circumstances. Please email email@example.com for further information.
Payment by credit/debit card (preferred method)