- Laudon, H., Hemond, H.F., Krouse, R. and Bishop, K.H. (2002) Oxygen 18 fractionation during snowmelt: Implications for spring flood hydrograph separation. Water Resources Research, 38, 1258 - 1267.
- Malcolm, I.A., Soulsby, C., Youngson, A.F. and Petry, J. (2003) Heterogeneity in groundwater surface water interactions in the hyporheic zone of salmon spawning streams. Hydrological Processes, 17, 601-617.
- Olden, J.D. and Poff, N.L. (2003). Redundancy and the choice of hydrologic indices for characterizing streamflow regimes. River Research and Applications, 19, 101-121.
- Laudon, H., Dillon, P.J., Eimers, M.C., Semkin, R.G. and Jeffries, D.S. (2004) Climate-induced episodic dcidification of streams in central Ontario. Environmental Science and Technology, 38, 6009-6015.
- Laudon, H., Seibert, J., Kohler, S. and Bishop, K. (2004) Hydrological flow paths during snowmelt: Congruence between hydrometric measurements and oxygen 18 in meltwater, soil water, and runoff. Water Resources Research, 40, 1029 - 1038.
- Buttle, J.M. (2006). Mapping first-order controls on streamflow from drainage basins: the T3 template. Hydrological Processes, 20, 3415-3422.
- McGuire K.J., Weiler, M. and McDonnell, J.J. (2007) Integrating tracer experiments with modelling to assess runoff processes and water transit times. Advances in Water Resources, 30, 824–837.
- Soulsby C., Neal, C., Laudon, H., Burns, D.A., Merot, P., Bonell, M., Dunn, S.M, Tetzlaff, D. (2008) Catchment data for process conceptualization: simply not enough? Hydrological Processes, 22, 2057–2061.
- Tetzlaff, D., McDonnell, J.J., Uhlenbrook, S., McGuire, K.J., Bogaart, P.W., Naef, F., Baird, A.J. Dunn, S.M., Soulsby, C. (2008) Conceptualising catchment processes: simply too complex? Hydrological Processes, 22, 1727-1730.
- Tetzlaff, D., Seibert, J., McGuire, K.J., Laudon, H., Burns, D.A., Dunn, S.M. and Soulsby, C. (2009) How does landscape structure influence catchment transit times across different geomorphic provinces? Hydrological Processes, 23, 945–953.
- Tetzlaff D, Uhlenbrook S, Eppert S, Soulsby C. (2009) Towards minimal calibration of process-based rainfall runoff models in mountainous watersheds – integrating tracer data into geomorphic instantaneous unit hydrographs. Int. Association Hydrological Sciences Publ. series Redbooks, 326, 49-55.
- Tetzlaff D, Seibert J, Soulsby C. (2009) Inter-catchment comparison to assess the influence of topography and soils on catchment transit times in a geomorphic province; the Cairngorm mountains, Scotland. Hydrological Processes, in press.