Differential gene expression: RNA-seq DEG
Comprehensive service typically 4-8 weeks:
- QC of data, alignment to reference and list of differentially expressed genes (DEG) using pre-defined statistical/filtering thresholds.
- More in depth statistical analysis (e.g. GLM) to reduce false negatives.
- Gene function analysis and systems biology: e.g. gene ontology, pathway and network mapping.
- OPTIONAL: Iterative biology drive analysis following initial discovery phase.
- Publication quality visualisation and reporting.
- Input to publication, including revisions and resubmissions.