De Novo Genome Assembly
Comprehensive service typically 4-26 weeks:
- QC of data.
- OPTIONAL: Removal of contamination reads e.g. from host.
- Assembly with different assembler tools.
- Comparison of assembly metrics. Selection of best assembly.
- OPTIONAL: Contamination checking and removal of contaminating contigs.
- Scaffolding to produce a more contiguous assembly.
- Gene Calling and annotation.
- OPTIONAL: Iterative biology driven, in depth annotation of specific loci of interest.
- Publication quality visualisation and reporting.
- Input to publication, including revisions and resubmissions.