Postgraduate tuition fee scholarships for Scottish/Non-UK EU students on a range of popular taught postgraduate degrees (on-campus degrees only).
Postgraduate tuition fee scholarships for Scottish/Non-UK EU students. This scheme is open to Scottish and non-UK EU applicants looking to study one of the following on-campus Masters programmes for September 2018/19 entry. Other on-campus Masters programmes may also become eligible in the next few months so please check back for further details.
Divininty, History and Philosophy
- MSc in Advanced Mechanical Engineering
- Msc in Advanced Structural Engineering
- MSc in Advanced Chemical Engineering
- MSc Decommissioning
- MSc in Offshore Engineering
- MSc Oil and Gas Chemistry
- MSc Oil and Gas Engineering
- MSc Petroleum Engineering
- MSc Process Safety
- MSc Renewable Energy Engineering
- MSc Safety and Reliability Engineering
- MSc Safety and Reliability Engineering for Oil and Gas
- MSc Subsea Engineering
- MSc Geographical Information Systems
- MSc Environmental Partnership Management
- MSc Petroleum Data Management
- LLM Business Law and Sustainable Development
- LLM Energy Law with Professional Skills/Dissertation
- LLM Energy and Environmental Law with Professional Skills/Dissertation
- LLM Intellectual Property Law
- LLM Intellectual Property Law with Professional Skills
- LLM International Law
- LLM International Law and International Relations
- LLM International Law and Strategic Studies
- LLM Private International Law
- LLM International Commercial Law with Professional Skills/Dissertation
- LLM Oil and Gas Law with Professional Skills/Dissertation
Language, Literature, Music and Visual Culture
- MLitt Creative Writing
- MLitt English Literary Studies
- MLitt Film and Visual Culture
- MSc Professional Communication
- MMus Sonic Arts
- MMus Vocal Music
- MMus Music
Natural and Computing Sciences
Open to Scottish and Non-UK EU Students with Home/EU fee status applying to the programmes listed above.
You must hold an offer of admission to be considered.
To be considered for funding simply apply to one of the above programmes in the standard way by the deadline given below. As long as you are made an offer you will automatically be considered for a funding award. If you are nominated for an award, you will receive confirmation of this via email.
Applications will be assessed for fee waivers in batches and there is therefore a benefit to applying as early as possible
No deadline specified
Apply now following the standard application process and noting the scholarship in your application.