- To develop methodologies and evaluate the impact of selective free health care policies on local health systems, health outcomes and quality of care
- to participate in the development of the innovative tools on health systems, health outcomes and quality of care by participating to workshops and testing tools at national level
- to take a leading role in the development and implementation of tools to measure the impact of the policy on household expenditure (working with WP2)
- to generate new knowledge on the impact of a policy of subsidising delivery and EmOC on maternal and neonatal health by collecting data using innovative multidisciplinary evaluation tools
- to liaise with policy makers at national level and regional level through CoP activities, in order to refine new knowledge
- to communicate national findings at national and international level in order to improve the implementation of current and future policies on the removal of user fees, in conjunction with IRSS.
Click here to see presentations from the dissemination event in Burkina Faso.