Please note: Some buildings may be closed or subject to limited access. All our buildings are subject to Covid-19 physical distancing and hygiene practises.
- Old Aberdeen Campus - download map
New King's was built as a series of lecture rooms in 1913 to meet the expanding needs of the University and is still used today.
The ashlar used in its construction, the stone tracery of its windows, its corbie-stepped gable ends and crocket-topped buttresses were all clearly designed to complement the Chapel's most distinctive features.
This large building was built as a series of lecture rooms to meet the expanding needs of the University and still serves the same purpose.
The DisabledGo service provides a pan-disability access guide to this building.