The call for papers has closed.
We are seeking submissions over a range of themes, including:
- Materials Analysis
- Environmental Archaeology
- Biomolecular Archaeology
- Osteoarchaeology and Palaeopathology
- Prospection and Site Investigation
- Spatial and Data Analysis
- Archaeological Dating Techniques
Papers from other topics of archaeological science will also be welcome.
Submitters will be asked to identify the themes they wish their papers to be considered under (up to a maximum of two) and will also have to provide the following information:
- Title of the paper
- Abstract of up to 500 words
- Name(s) of the presenter(s) and co-author(s)
- Contact email(s)
Submitters will also be asked to indicate their preferred mode of delivery:
You will also be asked to indicate if you intend to attend in person.