We are seeking support to help us deliver a quality Archaeological Research in Progress conference at the University of Aberdeen. Costs are increasing and we wish to keep ticket prices as low as possible so external support is vital. The wide range of sponsorship support we normally receive towards ARP also helps to demonstrate collaboration and highlights cross-sector support for the rapid dissemination of archaeological research.
There are various options that your organisation can choose to help. Supporting the one day conference provides you with the opportunity to promote your organisation while also supporting rapid knowledge dissemination, research excellence and interdisciplinary collaboration. Sponsorship benefits include branding on all print and digital programmes, the opportunity to display material at the conference and delegate places:
- Sponsor acknowledged on the ‘supporter thank you’ page of our website
- Sponsor’s support included on the online lecture archive in perpetuity (hosted on You Tube)
- Editorial and logo acknowledgement as event sponsor in one of our magazines and annual review distributed to all our members and partners
- Acknowledged as the sponsor in social media related to the event or project
- Acknowledged and warmly thanked as sponsor by our President in opening and closing addresses of the sponsored event with sponsor’s logo prominently displayed.
Sponsorship benefits include branding on all print and digital programmes, the opportunity to display material at the conference and delegate places.
All contributions, in cash or in kind, are welcome so please do contact David Gilchrist if you would like to discuss ways you can be involved in the 2022 ARP conference:
- Tel: 0300 012 9878
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Final date for bookings is: Friday 4th March 2022 (for advertising logo on programme)