Cafe MED - Live well with arthritis-
Bringing the public, researchers and clinicians together
Advanced Course in Dietary Assessment Methods-
This is an advanced courses on Dietary Assessment Methods - this year the theme is Looking to the future, learning from the past. The course is intensive and interactive in nature; places are strictly limited to ensure that all participants can engage with the tutors and the group as...
Continuing Professional Development - Philosophy with Children-
The University of Aberdeen will host a Continuing Professional Development (CPD) event for primary and secondary educators on Philosophy with Children on the King's College Campus. The course provides professional development in facilitating group discussion on philosophical topics (Philosophical Inquiry) as a method for developing pupil skills at the core of...
Cafe Scientifique - Is exercise bad for our joints?-
An informal way to engage with the latest topics in science
May Fest 2019 - Save the Date!-
Prepare for Mayhem as the University of Aberdeen's May Festival returns for its seventh year!
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for Teachers of Physics-
Practical Work and Laboratory Techniques applicable to Higher and Advanced Higher Physics
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2020
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2020
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2020
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2020
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2020
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2020
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2020
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2020
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2020
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2020
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2020