- Comparative planetology: some pilot investigations from a Mars analogue environment, Internal Funding to Pump-Prime Research and Research Networks, 2023. Project Team: Dr Lydia Sam (School of Geosciences), Dr Anshuman Bhardwaj (School of Geosciences) and Dr Adelaja Israel Osofero.
- Development of a Pre-assembled Natural Stone Cladding System with Denfind Stone Limited, Knowledge Transfer Partnership - Innovate UK, 2023 - 2025. Project team: Dr Adelaja Israel Osofero, Dr Srinivas Sriramula and Dr Shouyong Jiang (NCS)
- Hybrid lightweight structural systems for low-cost housing (HYLIGHTS). EPSRC grant (EP/W026376/1). Collaborators: Imperial College London & University of Sheffield. Project partners: SCI, Metsec plc and EOS. 2022-2025. Project team at the University of Aberdeen: Dr Alireza Bagheri Sabbagh. In this project, an innovative lightweight steel framing (LSF) structural system is to be developed. The proposed system will offer a cost-effective and robust solution suitable for offsite manufacturing and sustainable mass housing. Read more here
- Lightweight steel structures for low-carbon housing. Research – Studentship funded by Ministry of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan. 2022-2025. Project team at the University of Aberdeen: Mr. Kanan Ibrahimov and Dr Alireza Bagheri Sabbagh. In this project a new tubular cold-formed steel semi-rigid moment-resisting connection will be developed through integrated experimental and numerical studies suitable for multi-storey buildings in seismic areas.
- Declaration of Performance – Stone Cladding System for Flood Protection, Built Environment -Smarter Transformation Scotland (BE-ST). Project partners: Denfind Stones, Kerakoll and JML Contractors 2022 – 2023. Project team: Dr Adelaja Israel Osofero and Dr Srinivas Sriramula
- Categorising Commercial Fishing Risks and Interactions with Subsea Pipelines through Finite Element Analysis (with Marine Scotland Science), Research Studentship, 2023. Project team: Professor Ana Ivanovic
- COST Action CA18203 Optimising design for inspections - European Union Horizon 2020, 2019-2023. Project team at the University of Aberdeen: Dr Piotr Omenzetter
- Low-carbon seismic-resistant buildings for a densely populated city; Istanbul. Royal Academy of Engineering (FoD2021). 2020-2022. Project team at the University of Aberdeen: Dr Alireza Bagheri Sabbagh. Within this project, a novel composite cold-formed steel-rubberised concrete semi-rigid framed system has been developed for seismic resistant multi-storey buildings.
- Development of Sustainable Alternative Material to Bitumen in Highway and Utility Applications, Scottish Funding Council - Interface, 2022. Project team: Dr Adelaja Israel Osofero and Professor Davide Dionisi