- The University of Aberdeen Room #201, PGR office, fraser nobel building, university of aberdeen. AB24 3FX.
Mohsin is currently a PhD student in Chemical & Materials Engineering (School of Engineering) working under the supervision of Professor Paul Hallett and Dr Waheed Afzal. My research work focuses on the developemnt of biomaterials from natural resources using plants as a main source and investigate the physical properties such as surface activity and rheological study of these biomaterials, which demonstrate the performance and stability of these biomaterials over a range of higher temprature conditions.
2015- M.Sc Chemical Engineering (University of The Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan)
2011- B.Sc Chemical Engineering (University of engineering and technology, Lahore, Pakistan)
2017 to date: Post graduate teaching assistant (part time), University of Aberdeen, Scotland, UK.
2015: Research scholar, University of The Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Developement of biosurfactants
- Synthesis of support for heterogeneous catalysis
- Thermophysical study of naturally existing biomaterials
Harnessing natural biopolymers for industrial applications, this project aims at
Obtaining new biomaterials from nature with specific properties that are essential for their potential industrial applications.
Developemnt of biomaterials from plants and seeds
Physical study of biomaterials in terms of potential biosurfactants
Rheological study of these biomaterials as industrial additives
- EX3029 Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics (2017-2018)
- EX4016 Biochemical Engineering (2017-2018)