The University of Aberdeen
Room 201(desk 11), PGR suite,
School of Engineering,
University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen
AB24 3UE, Scotland, UK
MSc in Petroleum Engineering, Teesside University, England, UK (2013-2014)
BEng in Mining Engineering, Federal University of Technology Akure, Nigeria (2004-2009)
- Multiphase flow in porous media as it relates to oil recovery, CO2 sequestration, and EOR.
- Pore-scale visualization and imaging
- Crude oil sampling and analysis
- Wettability studies
Impact of unstable viscosity ratios and grain roughness on waterflood oil recovery: a microfluidic study.
Supervisor: Dr. Yukie Tanino
Co-supervisor: Professor Dubravka Pokrajac
Supported by: University of Aberdeen Elphinstone Ph.D. Studentship 2015-2018
- Further Info
Grants and Bursaries
- Aberdeen Formation Evaluation Society Research grant (2018)
- Aberdeen Formation Evaluation Society Research bursary (2017)
- Society of Petrophysicists and Well Log Analysts Foundation grant (2016)
Seminars and Presentations
- [poster] The 3rd UK Interpore Conference on Porous Media, University of Warwick, Coventry, England (2017)
- [poster] Gordon Research Seminar on Flow and Transport in Permeable Media, Girona, Spain (2016) http://www.grc.org/programs.aspx?id=14460.
- [poster] Gordon Research Conference on Flow and Transport in Permeable Media, Girona, Spain (2016) http://www.grc.org/programs.aspx?id=11312.
- [oral] 29th Scottish Fluids Mechanics Meeting, Edinburgh (2016).