With a team of over 700 academics, the Aberdeen Institute of Energy represents a valuable source of consultancy expertise and advice. This is available to any company or organisation and covers an extensive range of disciplines and sectors. Our academics are highly respected experts in their field whose work is often at the forefront of their discipline and valued at a global level.
The following are just a small example of the areas of expertise available:
- Energy and renewable energy
- Geology and petroleum geology
- Petroleum economics
- Industrial psychology
- High temperature/high pressure materials testing
- Deep-sea science and sub-sea proving and testing
- Leak detection and sealing
- Hydrocarbon and environmental remediation
- Environmental management and monitoring
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Accountancy, Law and Management
Our consultancy services can range from a one-off, ad hoc piece of work which may take a matter of hours, through to a project which may require months or indeed a period of years to complete. Either way we can offer advice, opinion, analysis and testing in response to a client's needs.
Our client portfolio includes SME's and multi-nationals as well as public sector organisations both at local, national and international level.
Above all, we strive to deliver a quality and solution-focussed service to match a client's needs and to add-value to their business operations.