James Carnegie Scholarship - for students commencing postgraduate studies in September 2017
The successful applicant will receive £2,000 per annum for the duration of the postgraduate degree course, whether that is a one year Masters, PhD (3 years) or Master by Research leading to a PhD (4 years).
The scholarship is open to both UK/EU and International students. The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic potential and financial need.
Deadline for applications
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 31 May 2017.
Please see the PDF for further details.
Elphinstone Fee Waiver Scholarship deadline - 31st March 2017. Applications can still be made for one of the proposals below or in relation to another topic. Please note applications after 31st March 2017 cannot be considered for the Fee Waiver.
- Towards a contextualised approach to student teacher preparation for working with children who live in conditions of poverty and disadvantage
- Exploring Teachers 'Perceptions of Enquiry' and 'Evidence' Within Policy and Practice
- The Development of Learner Identity During Life Phases
- Student Teachers Interpretations and Responses to Working with Children Living in Poverty: a Mixed Methods Longitudinal Study
- Closing the Attainment Gap - Recruitment, Achievement and Quality of Beginning Teachers
- How does Drama Conventions Support Primary-Secondary Transition?
- Understanding Fijis Educational Context: A Critical Analysis on the History of Schooling (Vuli) in Fiji
- Children as Young Mathematicians: Mathematical Reasoning as a Way to Transform Teachers Social Representations of Mathematicas (1)
- How Does Educational Drama Promote Pupil Voice During Primary-Secondary Transition for Children with Additional Support Needs?
Scholarships and Funding