Short Courses & Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
CPD Route: In completing the course or workshop attendees can request a Certificate of Attendance which is suitable as evidence of continuing professional development for professional bodies such as BPS, COSCA BACP, and UKCP
Academic Credit Route: Participants who wish to take a course for academic credit attend course sessions and, in addition, need to complete and pass the end of course assessment.
The range of courses from supervision to mediation offer in-depth explorations in current practice, levels of evidence and evaluation of research, issues of safeguarding and relational ethics, using outcome measures and best practice service development.
- Person Centred Counselling Supervision (CO3001)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Mediation For Coaches, Counsellors & Psychotherapists
- Introduction to Transactional Analysis (CO2001)
- An Introduction to the Psychodynamic Approach to Counselling (CO2002)
- An Introduction to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CO2006)