The International President of the Society of Petroleum Engineers paid a recent visit to the University of Aberdeen, where he delivered a talk to students.
Dr Nathan Meehan spoke about the importance of innovation in the future of the industry, and provided advice to students on how to stand out from the crowd.
Ibragim Tashim, SPE University of Aberdeen President, said that Dr Meehan’s presentation provided students with some valuable insights.
“Dr Meehan delivered an inspirational presentation on how graduates can stand out from the crowd and improve their job prospects, and provided some valuable insights into the importance of innovation in the industry. I would like to thank him for an inspirational and informative talk.”
Ibragim added: “SPE University of Aberdeen is hosting high-profile professionals from industry on a weekly basis to ensure that students have the opportunity to benefit from their experience, and I would like to encourage anyone with an interest in a career in the oil and gas industry to make the most of these opportunities”
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items for January 2017
- Feb There are no items for February 2017
- Apr There are no items for April 2017
- May There are no items for May 2017
- Jun There are no items for June 2017
- Jul There are no items for July 2017
- Aug There are no items for August 2017
- Sep There are no items for September 2017
- Oct There are no items for October 2017
- Nov There are no items for November 2017
- Dec There are no items for December 2017