Professor Phil Hannaford
Vice Principal and Head of College
Phil is NHS Grampian Professor of Primary Care and a Honorary Consultant in Public Health in NHS Grampian. He has published extensively on a number of women’s health issues, including the long term safety of oral contraceptive and the safety and effectiveness of hormone replacement therapy.
Phil’s role as Head of College is to help the Schools deliver their strategic plans, to help identify and build upon synergies between Schools and to raise the profile of the College externally.
Phil is also responsible for digital strategy for the University.
- Professor Marion Campbell - Director of Research & Commercialisation
School of Medicine, Medical Sciences and Nutrition
- Professor Steve Heys - Head of School
- Professor Siladitya Bhattacharya - Director of the Institute of Applied Health Sciences
- Professor Paul Fowler - Director of the Institute of Medical Sciences
- Professor Peter Morgan - Director of the Rowett Institute of Nutrition and Health
- Professor Rona Patey - Director of the Institute of Education for Medical and Dental Sciences
School of Biological Sciences
- Professor Graeme Paton - Head of School
- Professor Michelle Pinard - Director of Teaching
- Professor Stuart Piertney - Director of Institute of Biological and Environmental Sciences