The Research Governance Team should be contacted for all sponsorship queries, amendments and applications.
You can e-mail the research governance team here: firstname.lastname@example.org
For data studies using DASH please contact: email@example.com
Or come and see us in person - Polwarth Building Rm: 1.126
- Louise King, Research Governance Manager
- Stacey Dawson, Research Governance Officer
- Lynn McKay, Research Governance Officer
The Quality Assurance team can offer assistance with the University of Aberdeen-NHS Grampian Quality Management System, including SOPs, audit and compliance with standards. The Quality Assurance Manager is also the named archivist and can provide guidance on archiving research data.
Research Monitors can be contacted to discuss assistance with the creation of Investigators Site Files, queries with regard to monitoring visits and/or any other questions that research teams may have with the progress of trials or general advice. For general monitoring queries please email the monitoring team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Richard Cowie, Quality Assurance Manager - email@example.com tel: 01224 554656
- Marlena Pirie Quality Assurance Support Officer - firstname.lastname@example.org tel 01224 554362
- Caroline Campbell, Research Monitor - email@example.com tel: tel: 01224 558003
- Lynn Mackay, Research Monitor - firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 01224 558003
Clinical Trials Pharmacy
For trials involving a medicinal product, contact the CTP at the earliest opportunity. You can obtain advice on supply, formulary requirements, storage, QP release etc.
Pharmacy can be contacted by emailing email@example.com
Research and Innovation
For funding, research applications or contractual queries, please contact:
- Despoina Kaloriti firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 01224 437093
- Juliette Snow email@example.com tel: 01224 437094
For more Research and Innovation contact information please click here.
- Training Facilitator tel: 01224 551121