International Development Week -Presentations
Pamela Abbott, Lucia D'Ambruoso and Peter Mtika to present during International Development Week
Pamela Abbott to attend workshop with African Centre for Economic Development
On 14th/15th March 2017 Professor Abbott will attend a workshop in Kigali organised by the African Centre for Economic Development on Mobilising and Managing External Development Assistance for Inclusive Growth. During the workshop she will present the findings from the case study on Rwanda that she carried out as part...
Global Development Seminar Series
The Centre for Global Development, Aberdeen, will be launching a seminar series showcasing talent across the University this spring.
Presentation by Prof Abbott on Sustainable Development Goals
During International Development week Professor Pamela Abbott will be giving presentations to University of Aberdeen students on the sustainable Development Goals. On Monday 20th February she will give a presentation on the Sustainable Development Goals to students on the Kings College campus at 3 p.m. and the same presentation on...
Pamela Abbott conducts review of Rwandan Education System
In October and November 2016 Professor Pamela Abbott , Director of the Centre for Global Development was invited by the Government of Rwanda to review the Council for Higher Education . The Council, of which Professor Abbott was the foundation director is a semi-autonomous body which advices the Government of...
Pamela Abbott conducts institutional review for King Saud University
In December 2016 Professor Pamela Abbott, Director of the Centre for Global Development was member of a team appointed by the Government of Saudi Arabia to carry out an institutional review of King Saud University.
Lucia D'Ambruoso presents at Queen Margaret University 7th March
Lucia D'Ambruoso will present QMU's Final Grand Challenges Seminar of 2016-17 series She will be giving a talk on her research into maternal and child health in low- and middle-income countries.
Health systems research: developing partnerships to understand and improve health
Organised by: MRC/Wits-Agincourt Research Unit, University of the Witwatersrand and Centre for Global Development, University of Aberdeen on 14 November 2016
DFID Launches New Economic Development Strategy
Rt Hon Priti Patel has launched DFID’s new Economic Development Strategy: prosperity, poverty and meeting global challenges.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2017
- May There are no items to show for May 2017
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2017
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2017
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2017
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2017
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2017
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2017
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2017
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2016
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2016
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2016
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2016
- May There are no items to show for May 2016
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2016
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2016
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2016
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2016
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2016