The Leadership Academy invites you to attend a series of exciting workshops around leadership led by inspirational employers and leadership experts. Whether you are an experienced student leader or have no previous experience in leadership, this initiative is here to help release your inner leader. Successful completion of the Leadership Academy will also be officially recognised by the University on your Enhanced Transcript.
What does it involve?
In order to achieve the Leadership Academy you will need to:
- Register online
- Participate in a minimum of 4 interactive workshops
- Submit and successfully pass a written reflective assessment
Being involved with the Leadership Academy can be both exciting and beneficial. You will be able to:
- Develop your leadership skills
- Learn about different leadership styles and what leadership means in different industries
- Participate in various activities where you will be able to put your skills into practice
- Connect with inspirational leadership experts, organisations, and fellow participants
- Boost your confidence
- Explore your leadership qualities
Workshops are provided by a wide range of employers and external organisations. In previous years organisations have included:
- Anderson Anderson Brown (AAB)
- Aberdeenshire Council
- IC Executive Coaching
- FDM Group
- Surge Aberdeen
- Elevator UK
There are also exclusive opportunities available for Leadership Academy students, including:
- An opportunity to win coaching sessions with IC Executive Coaching
When does it take place?
Information on how to apply for the Leadership Academy in 2018/19 will be detailed here when arrangements are confirmed.
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org.