Applications are now closed for 2017/18.
The Leadership Academy WILL NOT run in the second-half session in 2017/18. It will run in the first-half session ONLY (i.e. Oct-Dec 2017).
The Leadership Academy invites you to attend a series of exciting workshops around leadership led by inspirational employers and leadership experts. Whether you are an experienced student leader or have no previous experience in leadership, this initiative is here to help release your inner leader. Successful completion of the Leadership Academy will also be officially recognised by the University on your Enhanced Transcript.
What does it involve?
In order to achieve the Leadership Academy you will need to:
- Register online
- Participate in a minimum of 4 interative workshops
- Submit and successfully pass a written reflective assessment
Being involved with the Leadership Academy can be both exciting and beneficial. You will be able to:
- Develop your leadership skills
- Learn about different leadership styles and what leadership means in different industries
- Participate in various activities where you will be able to put your skills into practice
- Connect with inspirational leadership experts, organisations, and fellow participants
- Boost your confidence
- Explore your leadership qualities
We already have a number of exciting workshops scheduled for 2016/17, provided by a wide range of employers and external organisations, including:
- Anderson Anderson Brown (AAB)
- Aberdeenshire Council
- IC Executive Coaching
- FDM Group
- Surge Aberdeen
- Elevator UK
There are also exclusive opportunities available for Leadership Academy students, including:
- An opportunity to win coaching sessions with IC Executive Coaching
When does it take place?
Applications open 11th September 2017, close 6th October 2017.
The link to the application form will appear here in September 2017. Due to limited places, we cannot guarantee that all applications will be successful. Workshops details will be made available in September. If you cannot commit to the minimum of 4 workshops, unfortunately, you will not be eligible to take part in the Leadership Academy. Student who have already completed the Leadership Academy in 2016/17 will not be accepted.
For further information email email@example.com.