- The Business School plays a big part in the University of Aberdeen being ranked as the 37th most international university in the world (Times Higher Educational Supplement’s 2016) This means when you join us we are ranked in the world 1% top universities to study in.
- You study internationally as over 53% of our undergraduates are from outside the UK, along with over 80% of both the taught and the research postgraduate students. There are over 40 nationalities represented in our 2015-16 postgraduate cohort.
- 96% of under graduates enter directly into work, further study or training within 6 months. Our graduates are employable. We are in the top 10 for employment in the UK. (The Telegraph)
- Over 75% of research is classified as world leading or internationally excellent. You benefit from this research in our teaching
Why Undergraduate Business at University of Aberdeen Business School?
- Our global networks offer you the opportunity to study abroad as part of your programme so you can study internationally
- Our university is research and innovation lead, you benefit from this knowledge which goes directly into your learning experience giving you current and future thinking and methodology in your subject area. We have won 5 Nobel prizes and our researchers are still world class today
- We off flexible course options during your degree or as part of your professional development to enable you to specialise if you wish. Specialising offers you a wide portfolio of skills when you graduate into the employment market and the ability to have a flexible career
- Our city offers a UK top 5 quality of life and we are near some of the most stunning scenery in the UK and internationally.
- We are Personal
- You benefit from very personalised attention as our academics get to know you on an individual basis. Our students love this approach.
" Dr randall is my friend, my mentor and my teacher" Cindy Permana, MSc Management Consultancy 2016
- Our Student Awards
- We offer extensive seasonal scholarships and bursaries so it is worth searching our funding database when you apply.
Companies we work with
Andrews and Bruce
Cognizant Technology (Bangalore)
Yes Bank (India)
Bank of Scotland
High Speed 2
Standard Chartered Bank