In REF 2014, research was submitted to three units of assessment:
- 18 (Economics and Econometrics)
- 19 (Business and Management Studies)
- 16 (Architecture, Built Environment and Planning)
The Business School is nationally and internationally renowned for its research in Energy and Environment, Finance and Governance, Work, Health and Wellbeing and Property Market Analysis.
In the last Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2014:
- 71% of our research was graded as 'world leading' or 'internationally excellent’
- 88% was assessed as having ‘outstanding' or 'very considerable' impacts on society, organisations, and the economy.
We are 2nd in the UK for Impact Case Studies amongst Business and Management submissions -
- Influencing Public Sector Accounting Change
- Management of Change within Health Care Organisations