Chair in Economics
- work +44 (0)1224 272183
- fax 0044 1224 272159
The University of Aberdeen
Professor Ioannis Theodossiou
Centre for European Labour Market Research (CELMR)
University of Aberdeen Business School
University of Aberdeen
- Web Links
Ioannis Theodossiou, B.Sc. (Piraeus), M.Phil., Ph.D. (Glasgow), (E-mail: email@example.com)is a Professor in Economics and Director of the Centre for Labour Market Research. He has been a member of the University Council at the University of Thessaly, Greece, Adjunct Professor at the National Institute of Labour Studies, Flinders Univeristy Australia and a member of the Council of the Scottish Economic Society. His research interests lie mainly in applied labour and health economics, macroeconomics, applied microeconometrics. His current research focuses on issues related to the effect of socioeconomic conditions and unemployment on health and well being, on the analysis of the unemployment and on issues related to pay determination. His publications include edited volumes, chapters in books and 76 research papers in peer reviewed journals He has published several chapters in books and a book titled ‘Wage Inflation and the Two-Tier Labour Market’. He has received several grants by National and European funders including the European Commission. He is a Fellow of the Royal Statistical Society.
Page 1 of 12 Results 1 to 10 of 115
- Theodossiou, I 2019 'Mirage and Reality: Reflections on the Neoclassical Interpretation of Adam Smith's Intellectual Heritage' Discussion Papers in Economics and Finance, University of Aberdeen Business School.
- Theodossiou, I 2019, 'Performance Pay and Low Grade Stress: An Experimental Study', WORK: A Journal of Prevention, Assessment & Rehabilitation.
- Bao, M, Pierce, GJ, Strachan, NJC, Martínez, C, Fernández, R & Theodossiou, I 2018, 'Consumers' attitudes and willingness to pay for Anisakis-free fish in Spain', Fisheries Research, vol. 202, pp. 149-160. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fishres.2017.06.018
- Theodossiou, I & Zangelidis, A 2018, 'Inequality and Participative Democracy. A Self‐Reinforcing Mechanism', Review of Income and Wealth. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1111/roiw.12401
- Theodossiou, I & Pierce, G 2018 'Open Access Publishing: A Service or a Detriment to Science?' Discussion Paper in Economics, no. 3, vol. 18, University of Aberdeen Business School.
- Pierce, GJ & Theodossiou, I 2018, 'Open access publishing: A service or a detriment to science?', Ethics in Science and Environmental Politics, vol. 18, pp. 37-48. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.3354/esep00184
- Bender, KA & Theodossiou, I 2018, 'The Unintended Consequences of Flexicurity: The Health Consequences of Flexible Employment', Review of Income and Wealth, vol. 64, no. 4, pp. 777-799. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1111/roiw.12316
- Theodossiou, I 2017 'Greek Tragedy in European Theatre - the Economic Consequences of Depression Economics' Discussion Paper in Economics, no. 1, vol. 17, University of Aberdeen Business School.
- Allan, J, Bender, KA & Theodossiou, I 2017 'Performance Pay and Stress: An Experimental Study' Discussion Paper in Economics, no. 5, vol. 17, University of Aberdeen Business School, pp. 1-22.
- Summerfield, F & Theodossiou, I 2017, 'The effects of macroeconomic conditions at graduation on overeducation', Economic Inquiry, vol. 55, no. 3, pp. 1370-1387. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1111/ecin.12446