- work +44 (0)1224 272359
The University of Aberdeen
Edward Wright Building
Aberdeen AB24 3QY
Dr Yuan Zhao is a Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Finance at the University of Aberdeen. Yuan joined business school real estate department in 2014, after gained her PhD in Real Estate at the University of Aberdeen. She also holds an MSc in Finance from Manchester Business School, and is a certified FRM. Her research areas cover fund performance evaluation, asset pricing, volatility forecasting, risk management, housing index, and various finance and real estate subjects. She is also closely involved in the consultancy work on leasehold relativity, and IPF hurdle rate research project. Please see her CV.pdf for more details.
Asset Pricing Theories; Fund Performance Evaluation; Volatility Forecasting; Cryptocurrencies; Bubbles Detection.
Fund Performance and Management; Risk Management and Spillovers.
IPF Research Programme on Hurdle Rates Investigation.
- FI1004/PO1002 Finance, Risk and Investment (SCNU)
- BU5975 Professional Skills for Finance and Data Analysis
- BU5546 Empirical Methods in Finance
- FI4003 Empirical Methods in Finance
- Further Info
- Head of International Finance and Political Relations (PGT)
- Director of Bloomberg Trading Floor
- Co-ordinator of External Research Seminar in Finance