The University of Aberdeen Business School this week welcomed a delegation from Shangdong Normal University (SDNU) as part of the ongoing partnership agreement that was formed in January 2016, when both universities signed an articulation agreement leading to a double degree in a range of business school disciplines.
This includes provision for a "2 + 2" arrangement whereby students study at SDNU for the first two years and then study at the University of Aberdeen for the final two years. The University of Aberdeen Business School and SDNU have agreed that, in 2017, there would be a special class for the MA degree in Economics and Finance, in line with Chinese Department of Education guidelines. This is a very constructive and positive way of building on the articulation agreement which was signed in 2016.
In order to deepen and strengthen the links between our two universities, a senior academic from the Business School visited SDNU earlier in 2017 and we were delighted to meet a delegation of SDNU faculty and students to the University of Aberdeen this week. Kirsteen Watt, Accreditation and Projects Manager said: “We very much welcome the opportunity to enter into ongoing detailed discussions about a range of issues and the best means of ensuring the success of the double degree in order to achieve an outstanding educational experience for SDNU students. Dr Battu and senior academic colleagues, including our institutional Dean for Transnational Education will visit SDNU in September and will continue fruitful discussions in Jinan about future cooperation between both of our esteemed universities and the range of possibilities for this”.
Browse by Month
- Feb There are no items for February 2013
- Mar There are no items for March 2013
- Apr There are no items for April 2013
- May There are no items for May 2013
- Jul There are no items for July 2013
- Aug There are no items for August 2013
- Sep There are no items for September 2013
- Oct There are no items for October 2013
- Jan There are no items for January 2012
- Feb There are no items for February 2012
- Mar There are no items for March 2012
- Apr There are no items for April 2012
- May There are no items for May 2012
- Jul There are no items for July 2012
- Aug There are no items for August 2012
- Sep There are no items for September 2012
- Nov There are no items for November 2012