Careers in Marketing with CIM Scotland
The University of Aberdeen Business School is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM). Our MSc Marketing Management and MSc Digital Marketing Leadership have been officially awarded graduate gateway accreditation by CIM.
CIM is the leading professional body and is the world's largest community of marketers that support, represent and develop marketers, teams, leaders and the marketing profession as a whole.
We are delighted to host a ‘Careers in Marketing with CIM Scotland’ on Thursday, 29th April at 9am-10am. This one-hour webinar is open to students at the University of Aberdeen who are keen to learn more about careers in marketing and the job market in Scotland. The session will be delivered by members of CIM Scotland who have worked in the industry for over 20 years and those who have only recently started their career and can relate to students.
Key topics covered in the webinar include:
- What is marketing – the breadth of different specialisms
- Marketing challenges – key considerations in marketing decisions
- A day in the life of a marketer
- Reviewing your marketing skills – appraising how your experience now is relevant for future roles
- Maximising your time at the University of Aberdeen
- Pioneering a marketing career
- CIM opportunities and how the CIM can support your journey
To register for the online event please fill out the form below: