STAR (Students Taking Active Roles) Award
The University’s STAR Award recognises and rewards student achievement and the development of Aberdeen Graduate Attributes through their participation in a wide range of activities. The Award consistently attracts high-calibre students from across all years of study and subjects areas, with several hundred students registering with the STAR Award each academic year. This is a great opportunity to raise on-campus profile and come in contact with a breadth of students.
Benefits to taking part
- Increase your organisation's profile on campus
- Interact with a breadth of highly engaged and motivated students
- Continued professional development
- A sense of satisfaction to know you are actively helping students’ employability!
- Contribute to the development and delivery of STAR Award skills and employability workshops.
- Take part in the interview assessment of our Gold Award students.
- Endorse the STAR Award in our promotional materials to students and the wider Higher Education sector.STAR Award Ceremony
- Become a member of the Steering Group to help guide the direction of the Award.
- Sponsor a STAR Award student prize, which you can present to the student at the STAR Award Ceremony.
Please get in touch for more details on this excellent way to enhance your own CPD and meet the next generation of talented students: email@example.com