STAR (Students Taking Active Roles) Award
The University’s STAR Award recognises and rewards student achievement and the development of Aberdeen Graduate Attributes through their participation in a wide range of activities.The Award consistently attracts high-calibre students from across all years of study and subjects areas, with several hundred students taking part in the STAR Award each academic year. This is a great opportunity to raise your on-campus profile and come into contact with a breadth of students.
Benefits to taking part
- Increase your organisation's profile on campus
- Interact with a breadth of highly engaged and motivated students
- Continued professional development
- A sense of satisfaction to know you are actively helping students’ employability!
- Contribute to the development and delivery of STAR Award skills and employability workshops.
- Endorse the STAR Award in our promotional materials to students and the wider Higher Education sector.
- Become a member of the Steering Group to help guide the direction of the Award.
- Sponsor a STAR Award student prize, which you can present to the student in person.
For more information on this excellent way to enhance your own CPD and meet the next generation of talented students, please email email@example.com.