The Leadership Academy
The Leadership Academy enables experienced student leaders and those who do not have any previous leadership experience to attend a series of workshops run by business and industry around the topic of leadership. We want to help students develop their understanding of leadership, boost their confidence, and encourage them to get involved with leadership roles.
Benefits to taking part
- Increase your organisation's profile on campus
- Interact with a breadth of highly engaged and motivated students
- Continued professional development
- A sense of satisfaction to know you are actively helping students to develop themselves
You can get involved in the Leadership Academy via one or more of the following:
- Deliver a workshop on the topic of Leadership. Topics could include: strategic planning/problem-solving, motivational skills, teamwork, self-awareness, communication skills, or dealing with conflict.
- Get engaged with the Employer Focus Group or Steering Group to help shape the direction of the Leadership Academy.
- Be a panellist in our Q&A Closing Ceremony.
- Sponsor a prize for exceptional Leadership Academy students.
Please get in touch for more details on this excellent way to enhance your own CPD and meet the next generation of talented students: firstname.lastname@example.org