We can help you arrange and support a range of placements from 1 or 2 week micro-internships, through 12 week summer placements, to 1 year industrial placements.
Offering these valuable types of opportunities to our current students will allow them to further develop the types of skills that are sought once they graduate and enter the working world. You can take advantage of the skills, knowledge and enthusiasm of our students whilst bringing many benefits to your own organisation.
Types of Placement
- Micro-Internships - lasting up to 2 weeks in duration and offered at set points during the year.
- Summer Placements - taking places between June and September.
- Industrial Placements - lasting up to 12 months in duration.
- Santander Internships - for small and medium sized businesses, offering limited financial support towards the intern's salary
- Rhona Gibson (Tel: +44 (0)1224 273601)