There are opportunities for organisations to attend careers fairs on and off campus, both in Aberdeen and at our Doha campus in Qatar. These events are attended by students and graduates who are looking for information on graduate jobs, work experience opportunities and recruitment processes.
Law Traineeship and Work Experience Fair - Monday 5th October 2020, 10.00am-2.00pm - online event
This fair focuses on firms and other law related organisations advertising work experience and traineeships for Scots LLB and Diploma in Professional Legal Practice students, as well as opportunities to train in England. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic the fair will be held online. Please see the Next Steps section below for information on how to book a stand and find out more about this event.
North of Scotland Universities Careers Fair - Tuesday 6th October 2020
This fair is organised jointly with Robert Gordon University and is aimed at all graduate job sectors. Organisations of all sizes are welcome to attend. 68 organisations exhibited at the 2019 fair and over 500 students and graduates attended. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic we are intending to run this event virtually. Booking is not currently open. Please see the Next Steps section below for information on how to register your interest in attending.
Employability and Volunteering Fair
This fair takes place in September (exact date to be confirmed) and is a great chance to promote your organisation to students and recruit for the new academic year.
Qatar Campus Career and Employers Network
This fair is based at our Qatar campus in Doha and is aimed at organisations wishing to recruit students for work placements and/or graduate jobs. Organisations of all sizes are welcome to attend. Please see the Next Steps section below for information on how to find out more about this event.
- Promote your opportunities (graduate jobs, internships, placements, part-time work) to large numbers of students and graduates.
- Meet students and graduates face-to-face.
- Enhance your profile.
- Law Traineeship and Work Experience Fair
- North of Scotland Universities Careers Fair
- For more information contact Andrew Mackie (Careers Information Manager).
- Employability and Volunteering Fair
- For more information contact Aberdeen University Students' Association.
- Qatar Campus Career and Employers Network
- For more information contact Ghina Elkasti (Careers and Internships Manager).