There are opportunities for organisations to attend careers fairs on and off campus, both in Aberdeen and at our Doha campus in Qatar. These events are attended by students and graduates who are looking for information on graduate jobs, work experience opportunities and recruitment processes.
Law Traineeship and Work Experience Fair
Monday 4th October 2021 (virtual)
This fair focuses on firms and other law related organisations advertising work experience and traineeships for Scots LLB and Diploma in Professional Legal Practice students, as well as opportunities to train in England. Please see the Next Steps section below to request more information about this event.
North East of Scotland Careers Fair
Thursday 28th October 2021 (virtual)
This fair is organised jointly with Robert Gordon University and the University of Dundee. It is aimed at all graduate job sectors and organisations of all sizes are welcome to attend. Please use the contact details in the Next Steps section below to request further information about this event.
Employability and Volunteering Fair
This fair takes place in September and is a great chance to promote your organisation to students and recruit for the new academic year.
Qatar Campus Career and Employers Network
This fair is based at our Qatar campus in Doha and is aimed at organisations wishing to recruit students for work placements and/or graduate jobs. Organisations of all sizes are welcome to attend. Please see the Next Steps section below for information on how to find out more about this event.
- Promote your opportunities (graduate jobs, internships, placements, part-time work) to large numbers of students and graduates.
- Meet students and graduates face-to-face.
- Enhance your profile.
- Law Traineeship and Work Experience Fair
- For more information contact Janice Montgomery (Senior Careers Adviser).
- North East of Scotland Careers Fair
- For more information contact Andrew Mackie (Careers Information Manager).
- Employability and Volunteering Fair
- For more information contact Aberdeen University Students' Association.
- Qatar Campus Career and Employers Network
- For more information contact Ghina Elkasti (Careers and Internships Manager).