Attending careers fairs is a great way to meet current students and recent graduates. It also allows you to promote your opportunities and enhance your profile. We run fairs in Aberdeen and at our Doha campus in Qatar. These events are attended by students and graduates who are looking for information on graduate jobs, work experience opportunities and recruitment processes.
Law Traineeship and Work Experience Fair
Tuesday 4th October 2022, 11.00am - 3.00pm, Butchart Centre, University Road, Aberdeen
This fair is for any firm who wants to raise their profile on campus and meet some of the best Law students in the country. Many will be qualified in both Scots and English Law, have legal experience with local and national firms – or the campus based Aberdeen Law Project, have been mentored by current professionals and participated in the wealth of co-curricular activities and societies on offer at the University of Aberdeen. The student body at Aberdeen is highly diverse with students drawn from a wealth of nationalities and backgrounds and the Law Fair is your opportunity to meet them.
Booking is open. A normal stand costs £300 plus VAT. A charity/ non-profit stand costs £60 plus VAT.
- Book a stand (This link will take you to our CareerConnect system. If you have not used CareerConnect before please register )
- For more information contact Janice Montgomery (Senior Careers Adviser).
North Scotland Universities Careers Fair
Tuesday 1st November 2022, 10.30am - 3.00pm, Sandman Hotel, Aberdeen
This fair is organised jointly with Robert Gordon University. It is aimed at all graduate job sectors and organisations of all sizes are welcome to attend. This event usually takes place in late October/ early November each year.
Booking is open. Stand options and costs are as follows:
- Normal: £475 plus VAT
- Premium (limited availability): £600 plus VAT
- Charities and not-for-profit organisations (limited availability): See booking form for details.
- Headline event sponsor opportunities: Please email email@example.com for more information.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employability and Volunteering Fair
This fair takes place in September and is a great chance to promote your organisation to students and recruit for the new academic year.
- For more information contact Aberdeen University Students' Association.
Qatar Campus Career and Employers Network
This fair is based at our Qatar campus in Doha and is aimed at organisations wishing to recruit students for work placements and/or graduate jobs. Organisations of all sizes are welcome to attend.
- For more information contact Ghina Elkasti (Careers and Internships Manager).