There are opportunities for organisations to attend careers fairs on and off campus during the Autumn term. These events are attended by students and graduates who are looking for information on graduate jobs, work experience opportunities and recruitment processes.
Fairs planned for 2019 are:
- Law Traineeship and Work Experience Fair - Tuesday 17th September 2019, Butchart Centre, University of Aberdeen. This fair focuses on firms and other law related organisations advertising work experience and traineeships for Scots LLB and Diploma in Professional Legal Practice students, as well as opportunities to train in England. Please see the Next Steps section below for information on booking a stand at the 2019 event.
- North of Scotland Universities Careers Fair - Tuesday 8th October 2019, Sandman Hotel, Aberdeen. This fair is organised jointly with Robert Gordon University and is aimed at all graduate job sectors. Organisations of all sizes are welcome to attend. 54 organisations exhibited at the 2018 fair and 627 students and graduates attended. Please see the Next Steps section below for information on booking a stand at the 2019 event.
- Employability and Volunteering Fair - takes place in September (excact date to be confirmed) and is a great chance to promote your organisation to students and recruit for the new academic year.
- Promote your opportunities (graduate jobs, internships, placements, part-time work) to large numbers of students and graduates.
- Meet students and graduates face-to-face.
- Enhance your profile.
- Law Traineeship and Work Experience Fair
- North of Scotland Universities Careers Fair
- Employability and Volunteering Fair
- For more information contact Aberdeen University Students' Association.