- £95 per week for a non en-suite classic room
- £133 per week for a premium non en-suite room (large room)
- £137 per week for a classic en-suite room
- 44 week contract term until 6th July 2018
- Suitable for Undergraduates
- Variety of flat sizes, ranging from 3 bed - 7 beds
- All rooms have ¾ beds
- Single and mixed sex flats available
- Standard rooms have shared shower and toilet facilities in each flat
- Single occupancy rooms
- Shared communal kitchen/lounge area
- Your rent includes all utility bills, Wi-Fi in your room and basic contents insurance cover
- Car parking available for a charge
- Bike storage available
- On site laundry facilities
- Comprehensive CCTV coverage
Spring Garden is located in the city centre very close to all the amenities that Aberdeen offers but is also within an easy walking distance of the University, there is a bus stop right outside offering a direct route to the University.
Kitchens come supplied with a microwave, cooker, fridge freezers and kettle but you must take your own crockery, pots and pans.
Please note that no bedding is supplied. You must supply your own duvets, pillows and sheets. You can purchase these from local retailers.
There will be fortnightly cleaning of the communal kitchen and living areas.
Please note you will apply through the University but the contract will be with Unite.