- £105-£109 per week - standard room
- £142 per week- en-suite (4 rooms normally reserved for students with a disability)
- 39 week contract term
- Suitable for Undergraduates
- 5-7 people sharing flat
- All rooms have single beds
- Single sex
- Self catered hall
- Shared shower & toilet facilities
- Some rooms with en-suite - normally reserved for students with a disability (£142 en-suite)
- Single occupancy rooms
- Communal kitchen area
- Your rent includes all utility bills, Wi-Fi in your room and basic contents insurance cover
- Limited car parking onsite
South House is located in Hillhead student village.
Flats for 5-7 persons, single study bedrooms with wash hand basin, shared kitchen and bathroom facilities.
There are 4 en-suite rooms that are normally reserved for students with a disability.
Kitchens come supplied with a microwave, cooker, fridge freezers and kettle but you must take your own crockery, pots and pans. Contents insurance and all utility bills are included in the price. Internet access is a University provided service.
Please note that no bedding is supplied. You must supply your own duvets, pillows and sheets. You can purchase these from local retailers.
Cleaning equipment will be supplied. The communal stairwells will be cleaned on a regular basis by the domestic staff.
The DisabledGo service provides a pan-disability access guide to this building.