- £125 per week for a standard room
- £133 per week for an en-suite room (limited availability)
- 43 week contract term until 29th June 2018
- Suitable for Undergraduates
- Variety of flat sizes, ranging from 4 bed to 9 bed clusters
- All rooms have single beds
- Single and mixed sex flats available
- Standard rooms have shared shower and toilet facilities in each flat
- Single occupancy rooms
- Shared communal kitchen/lounge area
- Your rent includes all utility bills, Wi-Fi in your room and basic contents insurance cover
- Limited car parking available for a charge
- Bike storage available
- On site laundry facilities
- Comprehensive CCTV coverage
Don Street is situated within a 5 minute walk of the Old Aberdeen Campus.
All the rooms have recently been refurbished to a high standard throughout and offer students a highly secure and comfortable environment. There are 165 standard rooms and 6 en-suite rooms.
Kitchens come supplied with a microwave, cooker, fridge freezers and kettle but you must take your own crockery, pots and pans.
Please note that no bedding is supplied. You must supply your own duvets, pillows and sheets. You can purchase these from local retailers.
The stairwells, kitchens and communal bathrooms will be cleaned on a weekly basis.
Please note you will apply through the University but the contract will be with Liberty Living.