Good luck for next week when many of you will either start or resume your studies.
Just an update on face coverings:
- As well as when moving around the inside of buildings, students should continue to wear face coverings when seated in class until further notice
- Staff engaged in teaching may choose, if they wish, to remove their face covering to deliver teaching, provided they are able to maintain a distance of at least 1 metre from all students in the class. This decision recognises the challenges, for students as well as staff, of delivering teaching while wearing a face covering.
- Academic staff who choose to do so should only remove their face covering once everyone is seated in the classroom setting
- A student or students presenting at the front of a class may also remove face coverings if they choose to - as long as they remain at a least 1 metre distanced
- Everyone should wear face coverings when moving into and out of teaching settings and around buildings
- Face coverings can be removed when seated in hospitality settings.
Just a reminder you can see our coronavirus updates are here.
Wishing you all the very best with your studies and for your time here with us.
Professor Ruth Taylor
Vice Principal - Education