Built in 1913, New King’s was designed to complement its surroundings. 

The ashlar used in its construction, the stone tracery of its windows, its corbie-stepped gable ends and crocket-topped buttresses are all in keeping with neighbouring buildings. 

This large building was built as a series of lecture rooms to meet the expanding needs of the University and still serves the same purpose.

Disability Information

The DisabledGo service provides a pan-disability access guide to this building.