Please note: all University buildings are closed at the moment due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
The Old Brewery is a late eighteenth or early nineteenth century building, whose name indicates either that it once served as the burgh brewery, or that it is built on its site.
The Old Town's original alehouse was established in 1504. The Old Brewery has been designated a Site of Historical Interest.
The DisabledGo service provides a pan-disability access guide to this building.